Huntington UFSD makes it really easy to keep up to date on the people, programs and personalities that make the district so special. The district maintains a website along with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages and a YouTube channel. Many school officials have their own Twitter pages, too.
All five of Huntington UFSD’s social media platforms are actively maintained, which assures visitors of the latest and most up to date information. The district’s website and Facebook page have more than 4,000 regular daily followers and the Twitter and Instagram also have large audiences. The district is expected to give everyone a good reason to visit its YouTube channel in 2018/19 as efforts are underway to fill it with entertaining new content. The audio file of every Huntington School Board meeting is posted on the YouTube page, too
Still not completely tuned into the Huntington UFSD’s online presence? Log onto the district’s website at www.joshuacarnes.info and scroll down to the bottom left of the homepage. You will find links to the Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube pages. All of these platforms can be accessed from desktops, laptops, mobile phones, tablets, etc.
Electronic devices can also be pre-programmed with the following links:
- Huntington UFSD’s website can be found at www.joshuacarnes.info
- To locate the district’s Facebook page, copy and paste this link into your browser:
- To find the district’s Twitter page go to
- You can follow Huntington’s Instagram page by visiting
- You can subscribe to the district’s YouTube channel by visiting
Why not take your interest in the district to an even higher level by following the following five school officials on Twitter?
- Superintendent James W. Polansky: https://twitter.com/jim_polansky
- Assistant Superintendent Beth McCoy: https://twitter.com/Beth_McCoy18
- Finley Principal John Amato: https://twitter.com/JTFinleyMS
- Southdown Principal Scott Oshrin: https://twitter.com/ScottOshrin
- Jefferson Principal Valerie Capitulo-Saide: https://twitter.com/MsValerieCS2